In this short tutorial we will show you how to:
- download & install FeyGamesFramework,
- configure your IDE and project,
- choose and connect appropriate Modules of framework,
- compile and run your game.
What you have to know
Wait a second. Make sure you already know how to write programs in C++. Precisely:
- you are familiar with: classes, pointers, polymorphism and build targets,
- you are not afraid of std::vector, std::list and std::map (you'll be using them a lot),
- you know how to work with UTF-8 encoding (almost all you have to know is to use std::wstring instead of std::string and L"label" instead of "label").
If no, we recommend you to learn it and come back here a bit later. You will make use of that knowledge - not only when you work with our framework, but as a game programmer in general.