TEMPLATE NAME not recognized.
- Window is treated as the GUI Control. Any Control that does not have any other parent is a children of Window class (Window object will be created automatically by GUI Module and it's guaranteed that there's no more and no less then one instance of Window).
- GUIComponent vs Control.
- At this page, links to Label, Panel, Button, html/css, events propagation etc.
- GUIDefines.h - DEBUG_INFO - make ONE standard for DEBUG defines for ALL Modules instead of it.
- GUIManager - HTML/CSS Special requirements, ID etc.; ID - use Identifiable.
- Styles - Expand this article.
- CSS_Support - a lot to extend.